Thursday, January 19, 2012

Final Fantasy XIII demo

I can't say I cared much for XIII and I'll have to echo myself for this. I found myself wanting to do just about anything else but play this game. I really wish I could get more into these, but I guess they just aren't for me. Their were a few noticeable changes from XIII, so if you're interested at all you should try it to see what they did. The random battles don't just magically pop up on the screen anymore, instead the enemy appears on screen and you have the option of running away or getting a preemptive strike before you are ever taken to a battle screen. There is also a new feature where you can collect monsters that you kill to come fight with you in battle, which seems like it could be interesting (for someone other than me). I doubt I'll be picking this one up anytime soon. NEEXXXXT!

                                                                                           -Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment